Thursday, February 10, 2005

I got a call!

Phone call!The phone rang, and I saw a Toronto number. I had no idea who it was, but answered it anyway. The voice at the other end shouted out, "Gung Hay Fat Choy!", to which I replied, "And Gung Hay Fat Choy to you!". After a brief moment of silence I said, "Who is this?" And to my surprise and extreme delight, it was David Wu, the director I worked with on Plague City. He was calling to let me know that he had finished cutting the film, and that everyone loves the movie: our executives love it, and CTV loves it! He said that everyone is going to be crying over Rosie's death. He was very excited about it, and just wanted to give me an update and see how things were going. How cool is that?!?! He said there's just a few sound editing things to do, then it will be finished, he'll send me a copy, and then it will air SOON. I am so excited that he took the time to call and say hello.

No comments: