Monday, February 14, 2005

Jon Slan called me!

Phone call!I missed a call on my cell, and when I checked my voicemail, it was Jon Slan, the executive producer for Plague City. He left a brief message asking me to call him back. I did, and wow, what a phone call! He called to tell me that the picture was locked, and there were just a couple sound things to go (including putting in "Angel" from Sara McLaughlin, for Rosie's funeral scene). And he just wanted to thank me for my work - he was very impressed with my performance, extremely happy with my work and the movie, totally impressed that this was just my first film, and he wrapped up the call by saying he hopes to work with me again. I was nearly in tears, from his sincerity and praise. And I SO hope to work with him again, too.

No comments: