Tuesday, August 2, 2005

It's been awhile

It's been quite some time since I've added any journal entries. I was really busy for awhile - for over 2 months! I was involved with The Arts Club's production of Miss Saigon. The run was almost 2 months, plus the 2 week rehearsal period before that. It was an awesome run. The cast and crew were so great - the crew even commented how remarkable it was that we all got along so well. Honestly, there were no "egos" to deal with, and I had an amazing time.

At the end of May, (May 29th), my friend put on a viewing party for my film debut. It was a lot of fun. Friends and family came out, as well as the movie's director, David Wu. It was so cool!

My agents have received nothing but positive feedback on both the movie, and my performance, which I am SO happy to hear.

Other than that, I've just been working at my day job, and now that my show has ended, I'm getting out to more auditions. Not that there's been a whole lot, but just being able to get out there, and actually getting out there makes me and my agents all happy. :) Yay!

No comments: