Thursday, August 24, 2006

Mighty Asian Moviemaking Marathon begins

MAMMThis is cool - I'm going to be taking part in the second annual Mighty Asian Moviemaking Marathon! It's a seven day contest that has you write, shoot, edit, and complete a 10 minute movie. All with elements that are given to you on the first day. We get the package tonight, and we'll start!

Thanks to Alfie for calling me up. He's organizing our team and has cast me as his lead actress. I'm really looking forward to this whole process. I get to work with Alfie again (I've done some musical theatre shows with him in the past), but this will be the first time working with him as a director/producer. We had a production meet and greet on the weekend and I'm really looking forward to working with everyone involved. Seems like a great bunch of people. And what great food we had! It's always good when the food is good.

I'm so excited about this! Wish us luck! :)

No comments: