Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"The Ovum Factor" audition

Crossed FingersToday I had a great audition for a short feature film! We didn't get too much information going into it, but I did my homework and created something from it. The producer was the one running the audition - it was my first time meeting him (Dana Pemberton) and he was sooo nice! Not only was it a really good chance to "act", but it was so validating because Dana was so positive about everything I was doing. He even extended my audition to have me do something a little extra. Nothing gross! No casting couch, if that's what you're thinking. ;) It was just to do the scenes in an entirely different way than I had prepared, and than what he had directed earlier. When it was time to say goodbye he said, "I hope we'll be talking soon," and, of course, in my head I'm thinking, "You do?? I do!!"

Now I'm just crossing my fingers. If I'm not right for this part, I feel SO good knowing I had a great audition. :)

No comments: