Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I belted my butt off!

Well, I took advantage of my callback for Miss Saigon, and really belted out a number. I think it went pretty well. There was also a dance portion, which was unexpected, but it was fun. There was another girl there, who I have worked with before, and she also had a good audition. So, if it comes down to picking between the two of us, I think it will come down to whoever physically fits the part (even though neither of us knew who we were auditioning for). Regardless, I am quite happy with my belting, and happy that I got to show them what I can do.

Then tonight I went to see Capilano College's production of "Into the Woods". It was the first time I've seen it, and it was pretty good. It's a hard show - musically and technically, but the students did a great job.

No comments: