Thursday, March 17, 2005

Toronto TV Series Audition

I just taped an audition for a 13 episode TV show. I taped it this morning with Iris Quinn, who I love working with, then brought it out to my agents. It was a fun little audition piece for a (supporting) lead character on the series. It's being sent out to Toronto tomorrow. We're keeping our fingers crossed, as it sounds like a great show. Nope, I'm not revealing any information unless I receive good news. But it was also a good meeting with my agents - we got to touch base, and they really enjoyed seeing my work on tape. Lissa commented that my on-camera work has grown, from my experience with Plague City. It is so nice to get such positive feedback.

Oh yeah, Iris totally freaked out when she heard my response to her question, "How old are you?" She honestly couldn't believe it, and thought for sure I was 16. We both agreed that it is a positive thing that will definitely help my career on film.

No comments: