Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Lord of the Rings audition!

Eek! I just got word from my agent that the folks in Toronto who are putting on The Lord of the Rings (musical!) want me to audition for the ensemble and a small part. It's for Rosie, who is Sam's girlfriend, and she has a solo in the show. The audition is tomorrow, and I'm freaked out because they're calling for a folk-type song, and I can't think of any of the songs in my repertoire that resemble folk. It's pretty exciting, though, and nice to not have to attend the cattle call on the weekend. I've got some lines to learn tonight, and a song to find! We'll see how it goes!

It will be quite a different audition than the one I had today. Today's audition was for a print job for Nokia, and all I had to do was go in, get 2 photos taken, and that was it. I didn't even have to slate. Crossing my fingers for that one!

No comments: