Monday, February 5, 2007

Real "Men in Trees" audition today

Fingers crossed!I did it. I went and did the real audition for Men in Trees this morning. After a weekend of movies galore, I figured out the Chinese accent thing, and went in today and did my best. Sean Cossey was running today's auditions, and I have to say I am quite impressed with his style. He's very relaxed, friendly, and gives you a lot to work with during the read. I even found him doing a bit of an accent here and there. I have no idea how things will go from here, but again I know he enjoyed my read, and I left knowing that I did my best, and that I left a good impression. I don't know when the callbacks are, but it starts shooting on Feb 19th. I am SO crossing my fingers for this one. But if it doesn't happen, I can still feel good that my first audition for them was a good one.

No comments: